|Title of the project/ Program
|The Children’s Society (Charity)
|Age of target group
|Scope of target group/Group size
|Up to 15
|Project offers unique specialist service for young men and boys who have been trafficked to the UK.
|Why is this project considered good practice?
|This project helps young men navigate complex legal systems and enables them to access their full rights and entitlements. As well, project recognizes the need of working with professionals and raising their understating and knowledge about trafficking. In the framework of this project, research is also conducted regarding the issues faced by young men and boys to the UK.
- Enable young men to understand healthy relationships, risk and safety
- Eradicate the risk of being re-trafficked
- Reduce isolation
- Provide wider support networks
- One-to-one advice and advocacy
- a fortnightly boys’ group
- awareness-raising workshops for professionals
- Improved understanding of healthy relationships, risk and safety by young men
- The number of re-trafficked young men is reduced
- Professionals are being able to recognize trafficking indicators and trafficked young people
|For further reading or information